My biggest frustration when finding a recipe I love is having to read through the 5 paragraphs before the actually ingredients and instructions talking about how much they love the recipe, so I’m going to spare you that and just get right to the good stuff. But I will say once, how delightful these Pumpkin Spice Latte Biscotti’s are. They are the perfect mix of sweet and spices and are best served with a warm cup of coffee. Or better yet, a Pumpkin Spice Latte. And the best part? They are EASY!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Biscotti
- 3 cups all-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking Powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- White chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325° F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, espresso powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla and pumpkin and beat to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- On the prepared baking sheet, form 2 logs
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until firm and hollow sounding when tapped. Remove from oven and allow to rest on the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove logs to a cutting board and using a serrated knife, cut into 1-inch slices. Return slices to baking sheet, with cut side down, and bake 15 minutes.
- Turn biscotti over and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled biscotti with melted chocolate.
If you decide to make these, be sure to tag me so I can see them! I promise if you are a pumpkin lover, you will be a big fan of these.