Do you ever find yourself hoping for tomorrow to come quicker? Counting down the days until a special event? Do you ever find yourself always wishing towards the future? Last night I was lying in bed not able to sleep because I was trying to come up with a valid reason why we do this. Everyone does this at least once a day. We count our days so quickly instead of spending the time enjoying the moments we have. We wake up on a Monday morning, wishing it was Friday afternoon. We go to work in the morning, hoping for 4pm. We keep waiting for life to slow down but we can’t catch up. My thoughts were going so many different directions trying to come to a conclusion, here’s what I came up with:
1. Life will never slow down, until you allow it to slow down.
2. When you start doing what you love and what makes you happy, amazing things will start to happen.
3. Life moves fast as it is, live in each moment. Ride the wave that is life with contentment and joy.
4. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
5. Don’t wait for a special occasion, everyday of your life is a special occasion.
6. Enjoy today, because one day tomorrow will never come.
Here’s to living in the moment and looking forward to tomorrow but loving today!